Helping Businesses Create
Communities and Helping
Communities Create Businesses
Community Enterprise Engine is a social innovation consultancy working with community groups and businesses. The Engine supports and creates inclusive, active enterprising and sustainable communities. We believe enterprise has to be social, and social needs to be enterprising.
Meet The Team
Tobias’s natural habitat is a couple of sofas in front of a large whiteboard. He loves the magic that happens from the buzz of brainstorming, helping companies work through business tools, steering them towards breakthrough moments, and reinforcing their motivation to get stuff done.
• Background in market research
• Co-author of Help to Grow
• Community building strategist
• Greyhound owner
• Loves canoeing on the River Soar
June loves to scout out funding and partnership opportunities. Bringing her substantive years of experience of working in the Third/Charity Sector, she has specialised knowledge in: grant/tender bid writing, community engagement, race equality, charity governance and organisation development.
• Background in community development
• High success record with grant funding
• Brilliant at governance diligence
• Fixer of broken things
• Explorer of all things natural