Community Enterprise Engine provides services to assist voluntary and community organisations, charities and social enterprises with:
Business development and planning
- Business start-up/growth advice
- Business model innovation
- Business plan/canvas
- Business and community joint venture partnerships
- Developing a fundraising strategy.
- Bid writing of grant applications / tenders
- Developing/increasing traded income opportunities
- Designing and initialising crowd funding campaigns
- Identifying and developing opportunities to access corporate funding
- Support with accessing social finance
Research & Evaluation
- Market Research – including: quant; qual; small to large scale; syndicated to adhoc; ethnographic and observational methods; fieldwork, data processing, analysis and report writing.
- Impact reports – reviewing and reporting on community, economic, social, environmental impact of your project/services utilising existing and new data.
- Community consultation – collecting and reviewing data from your service users and local community to assist in funding applications, new products/services and improvement and efficiency of services.
- Developing an outcomes and impact framework – including developing a theory of change
- Support to connect with your community, customers and staff through using corporate resources and volunteering for maximum impact for local people.
Website design and SEO optimisation
- Design, development of WordPress websites.
- Support and training for ongoing maintenance of WordPress site
- SEO optimisation to improve the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines